The Blind River Public Library is a community resource committed to furthering the ability of community members to access information required for leisure, education and cultural needs.
The vision of the Blind River Public Library Board shall be:
- To provide the best possible library service to all residents of Blind River and area.
- To evolve and adapt to changing technologies by implementing new models of service and resources to better serve public needs.
- To work towards developing enhanced physical space to accommodate current and future patron needs.
- To develop and promote the library as the technology hub for the community and surrounding areas.
- To encourage more diversified partnerships to support public library growth.
- To foster current and future staff competencies that will help provide IT support to patrons and allow us to develop a technology skills training program
The Blind River Public Library’s values are those beliefs that guide us as we work towards fulfilling our vision and mission.
We promote open and equitable access to information.
We believe that by respecting each other we create a productive and satisfied team.